Skip to main content

Sajde (Khatta Meetha OST - Audio, Lyrics & English Translation)

सजदे 
Film/Album: Khatta Meetha
Singer(s): K K, Sunidhi Chauhan
Music Director: Pritam
Lyricist: Irshad kamil
My Rating - 7.8/10

Reflections
I can't understand what happens to Pritam when he's composing songs for Priyadarsan's movies!!! De Dana Dan carried pretty under average to pathetic tracks too. This one has just two notable tracks- One is SAJDA and the other is BULLSHIT! Sajde is a soft one, not as good as Pee Loon or I am in Love from Pritam's other soundtrack of the season - ONCE UPON A TIME IN MUMBAAI.....
The Video is pretty soothing, with most of the song being filmed at some temple in Tamil Nadu (a wild guess...but could be anywhere in Southern India except Kerala, since the architecture of the temple shows). Trisha Krishnan looks ravishing for her age and Akshay looks simple yet over-typed....








Lyrics (Translation)
Sajde kiye hai lakhon, lakhon duayein maangi, paya hai maine phir tujhe
Chahat ki teri maine, haqq mein hawayein maangi, paya hai maine phir tujhe
Tujhse hi dil yeh behla, tu jaise kalma pehla
Chahun na phir kyun main tujhe
I had bent in obeisance at temples...had prayed a lot...and that's how I got you.
I wished for you, that's how i got you...
Only you could ply this heart...the first stain of ink....
Then why shouldn't I love you.... 
 Jis pal na chaha tujhko, uss pal sazayein maangi, paya hai maine phir tujhe
Sajde kiye hai lakhon, lakhon duayein maangi, paya hai maine phir tujhe
The moments Istopped loving you..I invited for punishments...that's how I got you...
I had bent in obeisance at temples...had prayed a lot...and that's how I got you.


Jaane tu sara woh, dil mein jo mere ho, padh le tu aankhein har dafa
Hoo jaane tu sara woh, dil mein jo mere ho, padh le tu aankhein har dafa
Nakhre se na ji bhi hote hain raazi bhi, tujhse hi hote hain khafa
You know everything that's goin on in my heart...you read it from my eyes...
These cute arguments won't satisfy this heart...it's you who specks...

Jaane tu baatein saari, katt ti hain raatein saari, jalte diye se ann bujhe
Uth uth ke raaton ko bhi, teri wafayein maangi, paya hai maine phir tujhe
Sajde kiye hai lakhon, lakhon duayein maangi, paya hai maine phir tujhe
You know everything...the nights go on...as the burning lamps dim off...
Waking uo in the middle of the night...asked for your faith...that's how I got you...
I had bent in obeisance at temples...had prayed a lot...and that's how I got you.


Chahat ke kajal se, kismat ke kaagaz pe, apni wafayein likh zara
Chahat ke kajal se, kismat ke kaagaz pe, apni wafayein likh zara
Bole zamana yun, main tere jaisi hoon, tu bhi to mujhsa dikh zara
With the sooth of wishes...on the page of destiny...I wrote down my faith...
The world chants...that I'm like you...try to seem like me now...
Mera hi saaya tu hai, mujh mein samaya tu hai, har pal yeh lagta hai mujhe
Khud ko mitaya maine, teri balayein maangi, paya hai maine phir tujhe
Chahe tu chahe mujhko, aisi adaayein maangi, paya hai maine phir tujhe
You are my shadow...You are a part of me...that's what I feel all the time...
I destroyed myself...asked for your pains...thats how I got you....
The way you love me...I asked for such grace...that's how I got You....

Comments

Ninik Karyani said…
hi,, im ninik from indonesia.....
thanks for translate,im to much like this song..
K.Hari Kumar said…
You are very very welcome Ninik from Indonesia....lov frm India
Unknown said…
i love it...love it.. love this song.. ! thanks too 4 translation .. ^_^ ( Novi Kahar / Indonesia )
Malika said…
being tamil dun understand so tanks for the lyrics its nice
i kind of say de song picturization is southie oso :)
but all is indian na :)
Anonymous said…
hey just wanted to say your translation is incorrect at one of the lines.

the line goes:
tujhse hi dil yeh behla tu jaise kalma pehla chaahu na phir kyu main tujhe

the translation should be
its only you that could bring rest (peace) to this heart
its like you were the first incantantion of faith(pehla kalma or kalma is an islamic chant which is said to bring you peace, hence the first line about bringing a heart peace)

had to point this out, its the most beautiful line in the entire song in my opinion haha
Anonymous said…
niceeeeeeee song thnxx for da translation
Anonymous said…
I realy love dis s0ng.. Tq 4 translating.. Im Naina frm Ind0nesia.. Im in love wth hindi's m0vies :) also d s0ngs..
The Storyteller said…
you are welcome NAINA frm Indonesia....

listen to other songs on reflections....

Hugs frm India :))
Anonymous said…
This song is amazing! absolutely loving it :) thanks for the translation!

Sunny from South Africa
The Storyteller said…
You are welcome.Sunny :))
Anonymous said…
I really love this son.. I'm in love with an indian girl .. she introduced me to the song.. i play it every single day for a thousand times!

Popular posts from this blog

Krishna Nee Begane Baaro - Kannada Lyrics & Translation

Unveiling the Depths of "Krishna Nee Begane Baaro" Krishna Nee Begane Baaro  (Oh Krishna, Please Come) transcends the realm of a simple  Kannada devotional song . Composed by the revered saint-poet  Vyasatirtha , it offers a powerful expression of devotion and yearning for the divine presence of Lord Krishna. A Melody Steeped in Tradition: The essence of  Krishna Nee Begane Baaro  lies in its music. The melody flows serenely in  Raga Yamunakalyani , its notes reminiscent of the gentle murmur of the Yamuna River. The rhythmic pattern,  Chapu , adds a structured elegance, providing the perfect foundation for the heartfelt lyrics. Vyasatirtha, a prominent figure in the  Dvaita school of Madhvacharya philosophy , infused the song with his profound understanding of the divine. A Source of Solace: Krishna Nee Begane Baaro  resonates far beyond its cultural significance. The song's calming melody offers a sense of peace and comfort during challenging times. Many listeners, mysel

Maa Tujhe Salaam (Lyrics and Translation) - Happy New Year...begin with a lil Patriotic flavor

माँ तुझे सलाम / മാ ടുജ്ഹെ സലാം / மா டுஜ்ஹி சலாம் / Maa Tujhe Salaam (Salute to the Motherland) VANDE MATARAM AR Rahman Lyrics by Mehboob MY RATING - 10/10   REFLECTIONS What better way to celebrate the new year than with Rahman's masterpiece that oozes with the feeling of pride and unity. Party animals around the world must be partying hard at this moment..(in different timezones of course :P)...but those of you...well..err...fellow Indians of course...want to share a moment of togetherness???? Just listen to this beautiful Song....HAPPY NEW YEAR....VANDE MATARAM LYRICS ( Translation ) Yahan vahan saara jahan dekh liya Ab tak bhi tere jaisa koi nahin I have seen here, there, everywhere...but found no one like you Main assi nahin, sau din duniya ghooma hai Naahi kaahe tere jaisa koi nahin Not 80, but around the world in 100 days...No..never did I find anyone like you.. Main gaya jahan bhi, bas teri yaad thi Jo mere saath thi mujhko tadpaati rulaati Wherever I'd been...your m

Mere Bina (Lyrics, English Translation)

मेरे बिना (Mere Bina) CROOK OST Music - Pritam Singer - Nikhil D'Souza Lyrics - Kumaar MY RATING - 9/10 Reflections A very romantic western number by new comer Nikhil D'Souza. Pritam has crooned Pop hits by Darius and Enrqiue alike to create a magical ballad that hooks you to its smoothness the moment the song starts. Nikhil sounds like Atif at times, but nevertheless is a promsing find!   Lyrics (English Translation) Mere Bina Rehne laga hun Teri hawaon me Behne laga hun I have started living without you... I have started floating in the breeze that you are jaane main kaise tera hua hu mujhe to lagta hai main shayad tere dil ki dua hu Haan Tujhko jo paaya ahan To jeena aaya Ab ye lamha theher jaye tham jaye bas jaye hum Dono ke darmiyaaaaan I don't know how I have become yours I think I am the boon from your heart Yea! Now that I found you...I have learnt to live Now this moment may stop here at this very moment when the two of us are together